"Coaching is a collaborative partnership between a coach and a client and a system which identifies perceived obstacles, generates solutions, sets objectives and implements action based on personal accountability."
Not sure if this program is for you? Schedule an obligation-free consultation with Sean and find out how you can start benefiting today.
and become skilled communicators who can enable success in their team and ‘influence, convince and collaborate’ to project their value and that of their team within the wider organisation or firm.
Executive coaching is widely accepted as a powerful and effective intervention to support practice professionals, corporate leaders, executives and managers.
The value of working with a certified G2S (Global to Specific) coach is having a trained and experienced professional who helps you to clarify and create relevant objectives that make the most change for you in a given period of time, holds you firmly accountable for delivering on them, supports you with valuable insights and stakeholder communication, team leadership or client skills to reach those goals and accelerate your success.
It’s like having two experienced minds synergised and working on one agenda together, your agenda. A G2S coach's success is based entirely on our client's success.
The way we develop a client’s objectives can be done in two ways;
1. 'Blue Sky' Coaching, where the client is senior enough to have the autonomy to decide their own objectives for the program and
2. Sponsor-Based Coaching, where the company or a senior executive (the Sponsor) has a direct input as to the client’s objectives in agreement with the coaching client.
The G2S (Global to Specific) coaching system was designed by Sean Weafer in 1997. It is unique in that it is a 24-year plus proven specific process or system of coaching that identifies detailed client objectives, provides the support and skills that gets you to your objectives, is focused entirely on return-on-investment and measures each change along the way.
It is not just a conversation and it’s definitely not therapy or counselling. It has strict rules of engagement and is firmly about delivering on your professional and business success.
As a system it guarantees a high degree of achievement, while also allowing space for reflection, or to deal with a specific issue that might arise for the client, or a personal master class in a communications, brand-building or a performance skill, all the while focused on delivering on the original objectives for the client. It is unique in being laser-focused on results while also developing the skills sets and attitudes the client needs to raise their game to a new level.
The ideal coaching program is recommended based on the client’s specific needs, seniority and budget after taking our initial free 50 minute coaching complimentary session.
There are 2 coaching programs available and all programs are individually tailored, priced and delivered online.
1. The High Performance Leader Program: Equity Partner, C Suite, Board Director, Head of Department
This 8 month strategic leadership and communications coaching program is recommended for Equity Practice Partners, C-Level, Director, VP or Department Heads and consists of:
1. An initial half-day facilitated planning and strategy session (3 hours)
2. 16 x 60 minute coaching sessions over 8 months.
3. A communications workshop of your choice for your team.
4. Your personal G2S Coaching System.
5. Your personal copy of 'The High Trust Advisor: How to Lead Teams and Win Clients in the Hybrid Age'
6. Access to an online series of recorded master classes on communications skills to include networking, speaking and presenting, time management and more.
7. Unlimited email access to your coach for the duration of the program.
This coaching program (as well as addressing communications, time management and developing executive presence and brand) also covers strategy, managing stakeholder, board or senior client relations and reflection, challenge, accountability and innovation time for a senior executive.
2. The Executive Coaching Program: Salaried Partner, Middle-Senior Managers, Directors and Executives:
This 4 month coaching program is recommended for middle-senior managers and executives reporting to heads of function, department or the board.
1. 8 x 60 minute coaching sessions over 4 months.
2. Your personal G2S Coaching System.
3. Your personal copy of 'The High Trust Advisor: How to Lead Teams and Win Clients in the Hybrid Age'
4. Access to an online series of recorded master classes on communications, networking, time management and more.
5. Unlimited email access to your coach for the duration of the program.
This program is ideal for middle-senior managers, directors and executives looking to address their leadership presenting and communications skills, time management, confidence and clarity, personal performance and enhancing their executive presence and brand within the wider organisation.
3. Group or Team Coaching in Professional or Sales Communications:
These are modular-based team and group coaching and training programs in professional leadership and business development/sales skills, helping leaders, executives and sales professionals communicate their messages successfully and captivate, motivate and inspire colleagues, teams and clients to follow your vision. Click on 'Programs' on the Home Menu for more details.
Before starting any program we offer a complimentary (free) 50 minute coaching session to suitable applicants. Here we discuss confidentiality in coaching, our professional Code of Ethics, give a specific G2S definition of coaching and how it works, then walk through some unique G2S coaching models.
Lastly, we help the coaching candidate identify and define the specific objectives that will deliver the most value for them during the program and how we will measure program outcomes. This session is fee and obligation free. All that is invested in 50 minutes of their time and if they decide not to proceed at the very least they have absolute clarity about what they need to do in the coming months.
To apply for your complimentary session simply click here..
Ready to take the next step? Schedule your free Introductory 50-minute coaching session with Sean and start achieving measurable results today.