The purpose of the G2S Coaching System Certification program is to train, assess and certify a student as a professional executive, business, leadership or personal coach able to coach successfully as an external professional or as an in-house corporate coach.
G2S is short for 'Global to Specific' in that the coach helps to identify the major or global objectives or goals first for the client. The coach then assists the client to articulate or define the goals (identifying both what the client wants in each case but also the primary personal motivation behind the goal). The coach then helps the client identify perceived obstacles to success, future paces the goals to set an expectation of success then helps with creating a detailed list of actionable steps that
can be taken. Through the process the client is supported with personal accountability from the coach to accomplish the client's goals within a defined period of time.
As a business manager, executive or leader being able to coach using a proven coaching system provides the following wins for you and your team:
1. More successful team engagement, removal of resistance to change and improved performance using measured outcomes.
2. Greater clarity, focus and alignment between you and the team.
3. Higher levels of trust, transparency, motivation and accountability within the team.
4. Team members see you as a valuable facilitator and enabler.
5. A system that creates greater collaboration, co-operation and shared ownership of deliverables.
6. Improves the quality of feedback and the appraisals experience and allows for instant constructive interventions for rapid positive change.
7. Greater ownership by team members of their individual performance.
8. Can support peers and other stakeholders.
9. Reduces traditional management time and creates an environment where team members can excel.
As an individual interested in starting your own professional coaching practice being able to coach using a proven coaching system provides you with the following wins:
1. A robust, certified and proven system of coaching that is based on measured and specific ‘return on investment’ for the client.
2. A clear set of tools that provide immediate change for the client from the very first coaching session.
3. A successful client-engagement process that allows you to build trust rapidly and demonstrate the benefits to a prospective client quickly and increases the number of prospects to paying clients.
4. A defined coaching process with specific steps that leads clients to success every time and allows them to measure and review where the performance shifts happened for them.
5. A huge degree of credibility as a professional executive coach and a three decade tradition of successful coaching to draw from.
6. The confidence and the system to be able to turn your existing experience into valuable insights that drive change for clients.
7. Access to a network of other professionals and access to ongoing support and education once you qualify.
8. A licensed set of products and tools to help you with growing your business and adding immediate value to your clients.
9. Assurance that your training investment leads to a coaching business that is uniquely yours.
There are two stages to training:
Stage 1: A G2S Certified Coach
This training takes on average about 4 months and leads to the award of a G2S Certified Coach certificate. This stage teaches you all you need to know to be a successful performance coach e.g. Client induction, Defining Coaching, Coaching Tools and their use, using the G2S Coaching System and all the other areas outlined in the Student Journey document.
Once this stage is completed you are licensed to practice as a G2S certified coach in any environment.
Stage 2: A G2S Certified Executive Coach
This second stage builds on the G2S certification by teaching and licensing coaches to use The High Trust Advisor Communications and Sales programs.
These programs allow coaches to be able to coach and facilitate The High Trust Advisor material to individuals and teams/groups looking for communications training or sales training.
Once through this second stage coaches are then certified as a G2S Executive Coach and licensed to use the materials with individual and team/group clients in the executive or business world.
The materials are a set of tool kits that executives and professionals need in the modern world e.g. time management, building executive presence, working with teams and stakeholders or clients, presentation and speaking skills and much more.
This second stage also serves as a business development program for coaches in practice.
Training is delivered online and globally using a mix of live webinars, books, coaching system, audio programs and assessments.
The fee for the full program to executive coach certification is €5500.
This includes all materials, training and certification.
In the case of professional certification to establish your own practice we do not seek to secure any of your coaching income after training. You keep what you earn.
Start investing in your future now. Click below to apply or get in touch with our team.