Imagine a two day event that could energise, and educate your team delivering instant ROI because that is what Sean's High Trusted Advisor programme has done for my team. We have come away with specific actions in time management, motivation, and sales messaging. We have defined some compelling PCR's that have already had results and we expect them to consistently deliver going forward. I highly recommend this course to any sales manager.
Have recently completed Sean's SellingEQ: "High Trust Advisor" training and can unreservedly recommend every aspect. Sean is a fantastic communicator and presenter, with many years' practical experience under his belt. The course itself was packed with invaluable ideas, insights and suggestions, which have the potential to transform anyone's approach and outlook towards working with clients in a professional services environment. In addition the access post-course to audio and ebook material puts him in a different league of instructor. Thank you Sean!
Sean really made me think differently the last two days. His command and use of the English language is unique and exceptional. He delivers just not a presentation but a very interactive, collaborative training session. It was a real eye opener. In fact it’s not training but a complete reprogramming of the obvious. His delivery had me smiling from ear to ear, whilst getting me to deeply think about everything I’ve leaned over the last 30 years in sales and logistics. Now I just need practice! The last two days will change my attitude and approach to everything I do in business. Thank you Sean!
Sean delivered his SellingEQ High Trusted Advisors programme to our team last year and I asked him to spend an hour with my team who are working on a major deal. In just under an hour he helped us scope and develop our messaging to be both specific and relevant to the client - turning BT strengths into Points of Compelling Relevance for the customer. He has a great methodology and a passion to help drive it home.
1. Techniques to improve the positive mindset and motivation of you, your team and your clients.
2. A process to build powerful, attention-grabbing sales messages that impact on prospects and clients and help your offer stand out from your competitors.
3. Networking skills that can provide each executive with the motivation, confidence and ability to create 32 new warm prospects every year without a single cold call.
4. The ability to recognise, adapt to and work with different kind of client personalities increasing their empathy, trust, influence and impact with key decision makers.
5. Advanced questioning and influencing skills to manage every meeting, handle any objection and really understand how prospects make decisions and use that to increase the number of sales closes.
6. The psychology of effective sales presentations and pitches, how to make their presentations shorter yet more impactful and how to win the approval of their sales audiences in the post-Covid era.
7. The skills of effective time management, freeing up more time for effective selling.
How Does the Program Do This?
Firstly, the program can be tailored to your specific needs, simply choose the modules most appropriate to your team’s development at this time.
Secondly, the program consists of 3 parts:
Stage 1: Build the motivation, confidence and the messaging to get the attention of the prospect, client or customer.
Get access through in-person networking to the key decision makers with these powerful new messages.
Stage 2: Build high levels of trust quickly and then influence the prospect, client or customer with advanced questioning, objection handling and influencing skills to grab and hold their attention.
Share of Quality Attention = Share of Wallet.
Stage 3: Create and deliver impactful sales pitches geared toward the modern post-pandemic audience where time and attention are at a premium.
Then learn the techniques of staying in control of your productive selling time to maximise success.
This is not about the structure of selling but the soul of selling.
The program is supported by relevant books and eBooks and where appropriate audio recordings and workbooks, so the material can be revisited many times after the initial program has completed.
This internationally proven program is full of practical, easy to apply, techniques to help practice advisors, sales and business development teams, account managers and executives build more empathy, trust and influence with their prospects, clients and customers.
Delivered to firms in professional services, logistics, technology and telecoms, start-ups, financial, banking and insurance it is full of tips and techniques to get access to and build successful and profitable relationships with new prospects, clients and customers, retain existing business and increase the number of closed deals for your offering.
Delivered by Sean Weafer, a master of language, communications and influence, who has presented to global audiences and has three decades of experience in the ever changing field of sales.