1. Techniques to improve the positive mindset and motivation of you, your team and your clients.
2. A process to build powerful, attention-grabbing sales messages that impact on prospects and clients and help your offer stand out from your competitors.
3. Networking skills that can provide each executive with the motivation, confidence and ability to create 32 new warm prospects every year without a single cold call.
4. The ability to recognise, adapt to and work with different kind of client personalities increasing their empathy, trust, influence and impact with key decision makers.
5. Advanced questioning and influencing skills to manage every meeting, handle any objection and really understand how prospects make decisions and use that to increase the number of sales closes.
6. The psychology of effective sales presentations and pitches, how to make their presentations shorter yet more impactful and how to win the approval of their sales audiences in the post-Covid era.
7. The skills of effective time management, freeing up more time for effective selling.
How Does the Program Do This?
Firstly, the program can be tailored to your specific needs, simply choose the modules most appropriate to your team’s development at this time.
Secondly, the program consists of 3 parts:
Stage 1: Build the motivation, confidence and the messaging to get the attention of the prospect, client or customer.
Get access through in-person networking to the key decision makers with these powerful new messages.
Stage 2: Build high levels of trust quickly and then influence the prospect, client or customer with advanced questioning, objection handling and influencing skills to grab and hold their attention.
Share of Quality Attention = Share of Wallet.
Stage 3: Create and deliver impactful sales pitches geared toward the modern post-pandemic audience where time and attention are at a premium.
Then learn the techniques of staying in control of your productive selling time to maximise success.
This is not about the structure of selling but the soul of selling.
The program is supported by relevant books and eBooks and where appropriate audio recordings and workbooks, so the material can be revisited many times after the initial program has completed.
This internationally proven program is full of practical, easy to apply, techniques to help practice advisors, sales and business development teams, account managers and executives build more empathy, trust and influence with their prospects, clients and customers.
Delivered to firms in professional services, logistics, technology and telecoms, start-ups, financial, banking and insurance it is full of tips and techniques to get access to and build successful and profitable relationships with new prospects, clients and customers, retain existing business and increase the number of closed deals for your offering.
Delivered by Sean Weafer, a master of language, communications and influence, who has presented to global audiences and has three decades of experience in the ever changing field of sales.